Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Sci-Fi World

Diary for 8/5/2211
At 6:05 mum walked into my room and with my breakfast ready to be opened and my iPhone 204 because I had an excursion to mars today so if you got lost I could call her and ask her to pick me up in the car and bring me back to earth.

When I got down stairs I went to the fridge and got out some milk to have with my weet- bix. When I put my breakfast in the super wave for it to be expanded. I teleported into the internet and walked to real google to go onto my English teachers realpage to see what my homework was for the night so he could do it on his iPhone while he was being teleported to Mars.

On the way to school our teleporter on our car had broken so we had to fly to school for a change. When we got to school I met up with my friends on the chapel roof before school to talk about how boring the excursion to mars will be today and how we would much prefer to go to Jupiter 2 to see the wildlife. . After I teleported to mars we got to got to McDonalds and the exit of the teleporter. Then we went to the museum about the first mars landing in 2101. Then we were allowed to go outside with our space suits . So on the way home I did my English story and then got home and played some virtual PlayStation and the had some takeaway from the moon and went to bed at 10:00 after getting killed in world of war craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment