Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Speech


PATHOS:In this speech i am going to convince you that I should be allowed an extra $20 per week pocket money.

I should be allowed an extra $20 per week pocket money because now that i am older i want more expensive things and $10 per week is not enough. All of my friends now earn over $30 per week and are buying things that wold take me 4 months to buy but it only takes them 1 month to buy. This puts me way behind some of my friends and it can be very embarrassing. Also by the time that i have the money to buy the item they will all have other thing and i will not be able to buy all the things i want. They also have enough money to buy smaller things, such as food and going out.

As a conclusion I think that I should be allowed an extra $20 per week so I am not stuck spending my whole life saving for things that i want instead have more money to spent going out with my friends. 

LOGOS: Have you ever felt like you had nothing compared to your friends? Well I know how that feels, compared to my friends i have nothing.

$10 per week is not even enough to go to out on the weekend with your friends plus save up for things that i want. While all my friends go out on the weekend and still saving up for expensive things that they want at the same time. I can find this very frustrating and embarrassing as all my friends call me poor and not even having enough money to go out on the weekends.

As a conclusion I think that i should be allowed $30 per week pocket money so i can go out on the weekend and stop asking for handouts when i want to buy something or go out. 

1 comment: